Sunday, April 12, 2015

Almost Done!

April 6, 2015
To be honest I'm quite worried as well. I don't have any plans to go apostate when I get home haha but I know that the world can so easily distracted you. I just want to maintain my studies, I think if I can do that then I'll be alright.
Sounds good for the homecoming thing! I want to go to an authentic Mexican restaurant!!
I was able to sign up for all my classes. I think we can do the housing when I get back. YOU NEED TO TELL ME NOW IF THERE IS ANYTHING YOU WANT ME TO GET! Next Monday is the last chance to tell me anything.
Not a whole lot happened this week. Just a bunch of finding and a lot of appointments falling through. Ben is still solid, he actually called us this week to tell us that he is telling all of his family and friends that he's Mormon! He said he was afraid to at first, but decided that if they didn't accept him then they must not really love him. They were all fine with it though :) I love Ben! He is like the sickest investigator I've ever had. We've taught him everything, he just needs to get married before he can be baptized. I'm really looking forward to seeing you guys again! 2 more weeks! Sorry for the short letter, but there's not much to talk about. Just make sure you let me know if you want me to get you anything. I think that's it! I love you guys and I'll talk to you next week!
Elder Sorensen

1 comment:

  1. Can you believe two years have passed? I can't wait to see Elder Sorensen - soon to be Casey again!

    ReplyDelete